I am sure you would be interested in an eye cream that worked on many fronts.
One that reduces puffy eyes, dark circle and wrinkles, that helps lessen the appearance of crow’s feet and laugh lines around your eye. Enhances your collagen levels, moisturizes and softens your skin.
This is what Eyelasticity claims to do. But does it deliver? Let’s try finding out.
What is Eyelasticity?
Eyelasticity is an eye cream from the well known skin care brand Skinception. It is made from totally natural ingredients. These natural peptides and botanicals are said to help reduce the signs of aging around your eye.
The formulation helps stimulate elastin and collagen naturally. These are very essential to maintaining a youthful and healthy skin.
The best part about Eyelasticity is that the maker’s do not make claims in the air. They have taken care to do trials and have actually shared the exact results. You can see the improvement users have seen during the period.
You get to see the benefits it provides in reducing puffy eyes, dark circles and wrinkles around your eye. The results are shared in minute details and no tall claims about the results are made.
This is heartening given the hype some products indulge in.
As I mentioned earlier Skinception does not make tall claims about Eyelasticity. Whatever they claim they have backed up with detailed studies. Eyelasticity helps on many fronts, it provides benefits like
- Reduced crow’s feet
- Reduced laugh lines
- Lesser dark, under eye circles
- Lesser puffiness
- Reduced eye bags
- More collagen production
- More elastin production
- Natural Ingredients
- Younger looking skin
Eyelasticity is made from natural ingredients. It uses a blend of peptides that have been patented for their anti-aging properties. These include:
- Eyeseryl®: This tetra peptide has been shown to reduced under-eye puffiness in 95% of participants during a clinical study. It helps reduce puffiness and dark circles and works really fast.
- Syn®-ake: You could say this is the natural Botox alternative with its ability to block receptor sites in muscle tissue, thus preventing the contractions that lead to wrinkles and expression lines. It has been called “Botox in a Bottle” and is said to provide similar results without the side effects.
- Regu®-age: This is combination of purified soy, rice and yeast proteins clinically proven to reduce dark circles by 35% and puffiness by 32%
- Beta Glucan: This is an anti-irritant that stimulates collagen. It is made of sugars from oats and barley and bacteria, fungi and lichens. In one study, beta glucan reduced wrinkles by 47%. And firmness and elasticity improved by 60%.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract: You’ve heard that you can reduce eye bags with cold tea bags placed over the eyes, right? This works because tea bags contain antioxidants called EGCC, which tighten skin and preserve collagen.
- ProCollONe+: This is said to stimulate the production of collagen 1 by up to 1190%, yes that’s right it is 1190%! Collagen 1 is the most common collagen found in your body. It is made from totally natural sources and is said to be free from any nasty side effects.
I am sure you can get an idea how well the blend of these ingredients should work.
The makers’ claim that you should start seeing results within 4 weeks of regular use. But they recommend that you use it for a full 90 days to get the best results.
The best part is that they back up these claims by offering a 97 day full money back guarantee. You get to see the results or you get your money back less the shipping charges.
Eyelasticity User Reviews
The only point against Eyelasticity seems to be the lack of independent reviews. There are no testimonials on the official website as well.
Eyelasticity Side Effects
It is made from natural ingredients and should be generally well tolerated. But I would suggest you test it on a small part of your skin before beginning a full course. The positive is that we could not find any side effects reported from users during our search online.
Our Eyelasticity Review
Eyelasticity is among the better eye creams we have reviewed. Comes from a well known and trusted brand it is backed by a good set of ingredients. The clinical tests show the actual results you can expect. No side effects have been reported by users. The only negative seems to be the lack of user reviews and testimonials of any kind.
If you are looking for a cream that can help you
- Reduce Wrinkles and Fine Lines
- Reduce Puffiness and Dark Circles
- Enhance Collagen and Elastin Levels
- Reduce Laugh Lines and Crow’s Feet around the Eye
- Soften Skin around the Eye
Eyelasticity is definitely worth it – highly recommended.
Where to buy Eyelasticity
The best place buy it is from the official website. This ensures you get the genuine product and the 97 day money back guarantee. You also get huge discounts on bigger orders thus saving a lot of money. The six month supply will cost you just $36 per month. You also get free shipping within USA.
If you prefer to try it first the one month’s supply will cost you $59.95.