I am not surprised by you looking for an effective eye cream. Under eye bags, puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles and file lines are something we all face with time.
The reason for the wrinkles and dark under eye circles can be many. It could be due to allergies, it might be due to thin skin under your eye or it could be due to weak capillaries.
Fortunately there are simple creams that help to some extent with these issues.
We take a look at Revitol Eye Cream and check if it can help reduce these problems. It is among the most well known and popular creams out there. But does it really deliver? Let’s try finding out.
What is Revitol Eye Cream?
Revitol Eye Cream is multipurpose cream that helps deal with all problems related to the skin around your eyes. It is made from totally natural ingredients and comes from the well known Revitol brand.
It claims to help with under eye puffiness, dark circle, fine lines and wrinkles. The makers claim that it can give you a noticeable youthful look after a few weeks of regular use.
The makers of this cream Revitol are a well known skin care brand. They have been in business since 2002 and have a number of products out there. They claim to use only natural ingredients in their products and are also a member of the Natural Products Association.
Revitol Eye Cream Benefits
Revitol Eye Cream claims to offer the following benefits
- Made from Natural Ingredients
- Safe and Side Effect Free
- Reduces Under Eye Dark Circles
- Reduces Fine Lines and Wrinkle
- Reduces Puffiness around the Eye
- Well Known Brand
- Made in the USA
Revitol Eye Cream Ingredients
The best way to check the effectiveness of any eye cream is to see the ingredients in its formulation. This is what Revitol Eye Cream contains
- Niacinamide – a form of vitamin B complex that is water soluble. It helps your skin retain naturally moisturized. It also offers anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory benefits. This can help reduce the puffiness under the eye and also reduce inflammation.
- Bisabolol –is naturally derived from the Chamomile plant. It helps sooth your skin and reduces under eye puffiness.
- Fraxinus excelsior bark extract –got from the bark of the common ash tree it has two active ingredients – namely fraxin and esculin. These are said to help strengthen your blood capillaries. This helps reduce dark circles caused leakage of blood under the skin.
- Capric Triglyceride – this is oil derived from coconut and palm oil. It is non greasy and gives this cream the smooth and creamy look and feel. It is a good moisturizer and also offers antioxidants and vitamins to the skin.
- N-Hydroxysuccinimide – is a fatty compound that helps reduce the appearance of dark circle under the eye. It also helps lighten your skin.
- Chrysin – this is an extract derived from the passion flower. It is an anti-inflammatory agent and helps break down haemoglobin. This is said to help reduce dark circles and under eye puffiness.
As you can see Revitol Eye Cream is made up of many ingredients focussed on reducing the under eye circles, wrinkles and fine lines. They all also are natural in origin. Thus you are safe from any harsh chemicals or ingredients.
Revitol Eye Cream Side Effects
We could not find any adverse side effects reported by users during our search online. It seems to have been generally well liked by users.
Revitol Eye Cream User Reviews
There are numerous reviews about this cream online. But sadly few are from unbiased users. A little search reveals that most real users have found it to be a decent cream. While it might not work for everyone it is mostly liked.
The positive is that none of the users seem to have suffered any bad side effects or reactions.
One user found that it helped reduce puffiness but not completely after 3 months of use and she was happy with the results.
Another user also reported that it does reduce dark circles and puffiness but takes time to work.
Another said that it is as good as more expensive eye creams and caused no irritation like other eye creams.
Our Revitol Eye Cream Review
While no eye cream works for all users, Revitol Eye Cream is among the better ones out there. It offers natural ingredients, is non-greasy, seems to be free from side effects, and has many free offers.
The only points we dislike is the lack of real user testimonials and reviews. We had to search to find the few we quote above. It does not seem to work for all.
But then you get a money back guarantee of 90 days on all unused bottles.
One jar of the eye cream will cost you $39.95
Where to buy Revitol Eye Cream
While you might find it listed on many online retailers I would recommend you buy only from the official store. This is because you might easily get a fake if you are not careful.
Buying official also ensures you get the 90 day money back guarantee and free jar offers.